ST IPPOLYTS PARISH CHURCH
Saturday 21 and Sunday 22 June
11am to 4pm
Come and see and do:
- Display of the many vestments worn by Reverend Ann and fellow priests in the church.
- Display of metal work, artefacts and linen with explanations.
- Parish registers of baptisms, marriages and burials some dating from before the beginning of World War One.
- Find out about The Men on our War Memorial.
- Add a stitch to our new St Ippolyts Church banner.
- Discovery trail available for children.
Coffee and tea available both days