Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with church members in a way which has their consent, and is in line with UK law on data protection.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
· To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public in a particular geographical area as specified in our constitution;
· To administer membership records, including the “Friends of St Ippolyts Church";
· To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
· To manage our volunteers;
· To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);
· To inform you of news, events, activities and services running at St Ippolyts Church;.
Our data protection policy is listed on this web site
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations we ask that you review our data protection policy and if your are willing to remain on the church or “friends" data base give your