Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with church members in a way which has their consent, and is in line with UK law on data protection.
We use your personal data for the following purposes: -
· To enable us to provide a voluntary service for the benefit of the public in a particular geographical area as specified in our constitution;
· To administer membership records, including the “Friends of St Ippolyts Church";
· To fundraise and promote the interests of the charity;
· To manage our volunteers;
· To maintain our own accounts and records (including the processing of gift aid applications);